Welcome to WordPress.com. This is your first post. Edit or delete it and start blogging!
- I spent most of the day at Mom and Dad’s house yesterday with Thomas as he went about taking possession of the China cabinet that actually held China. I was overwhelmed by a sense of sadness as we slowly take down possessions, keepsakes and treasures that maybe only Mom or Dad knew the value. It is now a home in transition. Furniture gone, tables gathered together, rooms being emptied slowly, knick knacks accumulating where the couch, then Dad’s hospital bed, and then a couch again had been.
- Baccalaureate 2017
- Sunday, January 8, 1978
- 2011 in review
- @DDiMaggio @Disneyland Thanx Daniel!! I see Oliver as the new Alex Keaton!! 11 hours ago
- Jeremiah 17:7 bible.com/111/jer.17.7.n… https://t.co/pUXkNPmApV 13 hours ago
- The Daily https://t.co/oz051OmR6B 13 hours ago
- Malachi 3:10 bible.com/111/mal.3.10.n… https://t.co/eLJDVmsUa4 1 day ago
- The Daily https://t.co/6wh9PiqII2 1 day ago
- HOW TO SPEAK ENGLISH PROPERLY No sentence fragments. 1 day ago
- HOW TO SPEAK ENGLISH PROPERLY Also too, never, ever use repetitive redundancies. 1 day ago
- HOW TO SPEAK ENGLISH PROPERLY Parenthetical remarks (however relevant) are (usually) unnecessary. 1 day ago
- HOW TO SPEAK ENGLISH PROPERLY Be more or less specific. 1 day ago
- HOW TO SPEAK ENGLISH PROPERLY Also, always avoid annoying alliteration. 1 day ago