Welcome to WordPress.com. This is your first post. Edit or delete it and start blogging!
- I spent most of the day at Mom and Dad’s house yesterday with Thomas as he went about taking possession of the China cabinet that actually held China. I was overwhelmed by a sense of sadness as we slowly take down possessions, keepsakes and treasures that maybe only Mom or Dad knew the value. It is now a home in transition. Furniture gone, tables gathered together, rooms being emptied slowly, knick knacks accumulating where the couch, then Dad’s hospital bed, and then a couch again had been.
- Baccalaureate 2017
- Sunday, January 8, 1978
- 2011 in review
- @BestInTheWest34 I agree, you swear 😮 4 hours ago
- Church bulletin bloopers... Remember in prayer the many who are sick of our church and community. 5 hours ago
- Church bulletin bloopers... The pastor will preach his farewell message, after which the choir will sing, "Break Forth Into Joy." 5 hours ago
- Church bulletin bloopers... The pastor would appreciate it if the ladies of the congregation would lend him their… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- Church bulletin bloopers... Ladies Bible Study will be held Thursday morning at 10. All ladies are invited to lunc… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- @BestInTheWest34 https://t.co/yM722jaRRh 9 hours ago
- @htyler22 Heaven... Only thing better is using a spoon 14 hours ago
- @htyler22 You got this‼️ 19 hours ago
- Proverbs 15:1 bible.com/1/pro.15.1.kjv https://t.co/oc3ONxlLCa 20 hours ago
- The Daily https://t.co/hsfLK72ydg 20 hours ago